VU plus solo

fortwo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all i currently live in spain and so many boxes are for sale with hundreds of channels on them including all the sky stuff

I have a vu plus solo with vix and have managed to get some IPTV channels working but can someone explain how the whole scene works briefly so i can better understand what im doing the boxes for sale need internet and satellite connection do you need some kind of subscription to a streaming server for all the other channels

Hi all i currently live in spain and so many boxes are for sale with hundreds of channels on them including all the sky stuff

I have a vu plus solo with vix and have managed to get some IPTV channels working but can someone explain how the whole scene works briefly so i can better understand what im doing the boxes for sale need internet and satellite connection do you need some kind of subscription to a streaming server for all the other channels

Most channel on the VU will be acquired by card share. This requires a internet connection and a emu to share valid subscription cards between friends.

If your looking for just IPTV then install TSmedia.

Ok Thanks for your reply i have ts media installed

Back