vu duo

hmusa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
how do you record from the hard drive of a vu box to a dvd recorder. i am using blackhole1.7.3 help would be much appriciated thanks.

Think you will need to ftp to your computer run through tsdoctor and then use something like freemake video to convert.

easiest solution would be to connect via Scart from the duo into the DVD recorder, Play back what ever you recorded on your duo and record to your DVD-R

easiest solution would be to connect via Scart from the duo into the DVD recorder, Play back what ever you recorded on your duo and record to your DVD-R

Wouldn't the easiest solution be to find what you want on the internet in the format you want and then simply download it :D

would this comprmise the quality of the recording to dvd-r ? assuming the recording being played back is a hd movie ?

Yes if you are using scart it will noticeably lower pq than transfering to your pc and then burning to dvd imo but I havent tried it so might be wrong. Still think it will be faster to do on your pc unless its old and slow.

would this comprmise the quality of the recording to dvd-r ? assuming the recording being played back is a hd movie ?

And that is why i mentioned connecting a scart as the OP said he had a DVD Recorder which the last time i looked can only record in SD, If the OP is looking to transfer HD recordings then he would need a Blu Ray recorder or as bally said transfer to PC/Laptop and convert and burn off from there as long as the PC/laptop had a Blu Ray BD-R writer installed in it.

Yes if you are using scart it will noticeably lower pq than transfering to your pc and then burning to dvd imo but I havent tried it so might be wrong. Still think it will be faster to do on your pc unless its old and slow.

True just transfer file to PC by ftp, then use convertXtoDVD to put onto disc.

Back