Vodka - It's horrible.

Polish Vodka is some of the best in the world, not like the crap you get over here.

i can second that...i have a friend who goes to poland a lot ..
he brings me back polish vodka it actually has grass in it lol ...
tastes wonderfull

If you are drinking your vodka with ice and fresh orange juice, then try floating some Galiano on top then put in a straw and drink....... 1 Harvey Wallbanger.
If thats not to your taste try my favourite Vodka and Irn Bru, lovely.

Get some Dubrovka Buffolo(Bison) Grass vodka, and mix it with fresh apple juice.

I'm liking your measures, ½ & ½ is the way to go.

You can get the voddy in Asda, it's a lot nicer than the average rotgut & tastes a bit like coconut.

Get some in for the weekend, it's the puppies bits.

not tried snorting a little yet Witchy, that's an eye waterer...lol take the ice cubes out 1st though...

just as well you warned about the ice cubes. :)

I'm a half n halfer too - like to feel it goin down! Simply with lemonade n ice or coke and ice both with a good slice of lemon
For Colds and Flu:-

Mix 1part Vodka and 3parts Lemonade in a mug
Bring to near boiling in Microwave
Take out and stir in 2 teaspoons of Honey
Sip while still hot - now thats a Lemsip
Tastes great,soothes throat,helps ya breathe.....and 1 or 2 of these send u to sleep! Try It

I'm a half n halfer too - like to feel it goin down! Simply with lemonade n ice or coke and ice both with a good slice of lemon
For Colds and Flu:-

Mix 1part Vodka and 3parts Lemonade in a mug
Bring to near boiling in Microwave
Take out and stir in 2 teaspoons of Honey
Sip while still hot - now thats a Lemsip
Tastes great,soothes throat,helps ya breathe.....and 1 or 2 of these send u to sleep! Try It

Does heating it not burn off the alcohol? lol I would make that with whiskey, honey, freshly squeezed orange juice and lemon juice, but i would just add a bit of boiling water from the kettle, not microwave it :)

I wouldnnt imagine the loss in alcohol would be that great but u could always have another! As for the whiskey one u can keep that.It would give me more discomfort than the Flu.Although...Never say never eh?

Back