Vitali Klitschko wants spring fight with David Haye

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Lets see what comes from this then.

Vitali Klitschko says he wants to sign a contract with David Haye to fight in spring 2011 within "the next month". Haye retained his WBA heavyweight title when he demolished Audley Harrison, while Klitschko is the WBC champion.
Klitschko is the older brother of IBF and WBO champion Wladimir and wants to fight Haye first because "Wladimir will kill him".
Vitali Klitschko told the BBC: "Stop talking. I'm ready to sign any time, let's make the fight in springtime."

He continued on BBC Radio 5 live : "No excuses any more, he talks too much, he's a great talker, but the question is, is he a good fighter or not?
"He's world champion by talking. Let's fight. Let's go."
o.gif

Vitali Klitschko added he would offer Haye a 50-50 deal and is prepared to fight him anywhere in the world.
"Let's discuss where we would fight. Let's fight in the United States. I listened to a great proposal for Madison Square Garden. I'm ready to fight in the US, Germany or Great Britain," Vitali Klitschko added.
"Let's make contract. Straightaway we are ready to sign the contract - I want to fight David Haye."

Source

He's got to do something fast to get his credibility back.

haye_1418742c.jpg

I agree Stu and I guess there is no other option. Time will tell if any of them were stalling or whether they did have other commitments.

Haye has to either fight them and retire like he said he would or retire before fighting them and have no real cred.

I like Haye and think he can take them both out...at different times though, both at once may be pushing it.

Look at the width of his fist, he could handle them both easy. :)

Never going to happen, too much politics. Same as mayweather vs pacman.

Shame really though I would really favour Vitali in the matchup.

Mayweather would have slaughtered Pacman, he's got no fecking hands FFS!

Plus he'd be off his melon with all those pills he's popped.

pac-man-pacman-mobile-game.png

Mayweather would have slaughtered Pacman, he's got no fecking hands FFS!

Plus he'd be off his melon with all those pills he's popped.

pac-man-pacman-mobile-game.png

Guess we will never know, did you see Manni absolutely destroy Margareto, his hand speed was amazing and connected almost every punch. I actually thought Margareto had a chance and although he was a brave man and kept trying, he was outclassed by a master.

In other news Hatton is training every day again, lost 2 stone and is said to want to fight again in the spring time next year!

One of the people involved in the poppy burning protest was one Anthony Smalls... Frank Warren dropped him when he found out he was involved with fundamentalists...

From Wiki....

Anthony Small attracted controversy when he took part in a march in Barking, East London to protest against the British presence in the war in Afganistan. Small, a Muslim, had joined with around 50 other demonstrators who called themselves 'Muslims Against Crusades' at the march on 15 June 2010.[8] Placards were waved during the march, aimed at the 1st Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment, saying "British soldiers go to hell" and chants such as "Murderers" and "Baby killers" were chanted by some of the protesters. Small said of the event "I'm a Muslim first and a boxer second...these people are killing my brothers and sisters" he added that "a man is not a man unless he stands up for what he believes in". Promoter Frank Warren who had led Small to his British and Commonwealth title successes dropped the fighter from his stable saying "I don't want anything to do with him. What he's doing just fans the flames."[9]

Lets get it on then! Awesome. IMO, Haye will destroy both the Klitchko's, they both have glass jaws, and are jab monsters. All they do is jab for 10 rounds, then unleash bombs, they haven't fought someone of Haye's calibur for quite sometime.

I would be very suprised if this fight didnt happen now, as its what the fans want, and would be a massive payday for both fighters, probably 10million plus each! If it does happen, Haye will knock out vitali within 8 rounds.

haye shud fight them both...one straight after the other on the same night !
that will be a spectacle that the whole world wud pay for !
and haye will knock them both out within 6 rounds .

mayweather and pacman will never ever fight .
shame really , mayweather is better than manny it pains me to say.

hello chaps,i think haye will be beaten by either klitscho,i think he stands more of a chance against vladimir who is definately chinny,Janobi what makes you think vitali is glass jawed as i've never seen him wobbled or in serious trouble even when he fought lennox lewis he was'nt troubled and lost on cuts under protest to carry on,he forced lewis into retirement as lewis did not want any part of a rematch as he new who the better man was that night,who has haye fought at heavyweight?nobody, monte barret 10 years past his prime, valuev who is more of a immovable object than a classy tallented pugilist and finnally harrison-like i say nobody hes fought so far makes me believe he will beat either brother......

Back