Virus in dbox

okokokok

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a thought but in the last 24 hours 3 dboxs are having probs loading after bootstart-up and hanging and the reseting or powering down of the box. puting differternt images on and still the same probs. could it be possilble that the cc`s have infected a file or util or image maybe not this site but somwere else and we r looking at a worm or virus when we ftp something to the dboxes.
just a thought has i started a thread yesterday about a box which was working fine and would take all lastest images suddenly hang after loading kernal and switch-off.. and to-day another 2 threads were it is happing 2 there dbox....
manythanks for help so far on my other thread...

i dont think a virus could be send via the cc network .. and for them to invaltrate this site i find hard to belive as i am not sure if it would even be legal for them to that. i only had one box go of and i am pretty sure it is do to hardware fault and the royal mail kicking it about ..

well well

never guess what the dbox has come back on again after 24 hrs of powering off and not loading image. and me not doing anymore flashing to it. the gavs sporster 1.75 image which i flashed over 4 times with different images comes back on and works fine. something strange in that.. but im happy now. hope the other 2 guys who was having the same problem .that theres come back on with the original image before it went powering off.......

lol

u got that right the Royal Mail dont give a monkeys about anything what says fragile on............ Parcels get thrown into RSCs then they get banged abt abit by the guy driving the FLT.........

ex Royal Mail employee

sry abt that got sidetracked a bit

I agree wi cooltool I think it would be illegal for any cc to do that, have u checked your comp for a viruses worms, just a thought

Back