violentj

Shany

Inactive User
Reaction score
You say you can flash the 360's? Where in Leeds are you from?

also m8, no offence, but you are a member with few posts but been here 9 months + and we are careful on here.

how do we know you are not a copper or trading standards.

just looking after our members m8.

also m8, no offence, but you are a member with few posts but been here 9 months + and we are careful on here.

how do we know you are not a copper or trading standards.

just looking after our members m8.

I can understand your concerns fella but truth is I'm not. I am only asking as a favour for a cousin who screwed by the traders at the car boot sale. I have been checking out the forum to get tips on how to flash it but don't trust myself with my cousins console so I noticed violent would be able to do it hence the reason for this thread.

I have no sinister motive other than doing a favour for my cousin. Simple as that!

erm dunno where your getting your info but ive never touched a 360 innapropriatly let alone flashed one

erm dunno where your getting your info but ive never touched a 360 innapropriatly let alone flashed one

"dont pay folk silly money for your 360 flashing-send me the drive,and ill do it ".

I presumed you could based on that? I take I was wrong?

"dont pay folk silly money for your 360 flashing-send me the drive,and ill do it ".

hey m8 , i was in the same boat as u at the weekend . my m8 gave me his 360 and says to me n my cousin go on c if u can flash it for me i was a bit duviouse at first like but after reading up on the wealth ov information we all have hear we managed to do it and i was surprised at actualy how easy it is ! ! and we did the sammy ms 28 which is supposedly the hardest drive to flash . i must say its an awesome feeling to actualy accomplish this for your self and there is always somebody on here at hand to help should u become stuck. go on give it a go m8 u might actualy surprise urself

regards robby

and ps thanx to all who helped me n micky0908

im not sure i like the insinuations that i molest consoles ,that i put my fingers inside them and fiddle with them

unless you have hard proof of my involvement with a console and unauthorised fiddling please keep your accusations to yourself

and if you want your 360 flashing and cant pm me,try clicking on my profile,theres a msn link there

no cameras tho,lol

I can confirm 'J' does not flash drives with modified firmware, you have mis-interpreted the above statement, I believe that 'J' others a service where he can flash a bricked drive with existing firmware, to simply revive the console to its original working state. Keep up the good work 'J'.

I would have a look at the tuts if I were you.

de_deej

ffs yes i flash drives ya bunch o loons,gawd has everyone misinterprited my posts in this thread,im trying to have a laugh with the kid.but thanks for the attempter alibi dj lol,i know wheere to come if i get done for murder

and forgive the piss poor typiong today,im doin this thru mi ps3 and cant be fecked correcting my mistakes

Back