CD & DVD Video_TS File Question

graemewh

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have converted my avi file to a dvd file and now I have a folder called Video_TS what file do I burn now to put it onto DVD and whats the quickest and best way? thankyou

As long as you've made it the correct file type all you have to do is put the files in the VIDEO_TS folder, create an empty folder called AUDIO_TS and burn a DVD ROM with those 2 folders on it.

I use FFmpegX, which is an app that converts movies and builds the 2 folders you need for a dvd. I've found it very useful.

i have the 2 folders already they appeared after i convertted avi to dvd but not sure what to do now

Depends what software you're using to burn the DVD, so I can't give exact instructions on where in menus the right options are.

Open up Nero (or whatever your're using)
Select the option for burning a DVD. Use DVD ROM option NOT the DVD video or movie one.

Drag and drop the 2 folders (and nothing else) that you've got already into the Nero file window and that's it ready to burn.

It'll take a while to burn, DVDs always do.

Hope this helps

as c64k says - burn them to a dvd.

do you have any software for burning a dvd installed on your pc?

open nero burning rom select dvd then select dvd video and put the files you have just made from your video-ts folder to the one on neros screen and burn

welli dowbnloaded wild hogs that was an iso I burnt that to dvd uuding img burn in 25 mins!
I wanted the quickest way

simple ignore the audio ts folder open nero are dvd copy etc select the videoTS folder and burn

the audio folder means nothing just drop the video ts folder in nero and burn are i prefer 1 click dvd copy dont burn faster then 4x and u should get a perfect result every time

if youve just started burning movies ect i suggest you buy ritek G05 disks there cheap and top notch for games also datawrite etc are tea costers

Like said....Start nero....dvd-video....then click 'new'....locate your video_ts folder in the right hand column....open video_ts folder....right click and 'select all' ....then right click again and click'copy to compilation'.....then burn away......remeber to keep the burn speed down to a max of x4 even if your media allows faster....this will give you a more stable finished product.

I use nero vision, when I add the video ts folder I have to highlight all the vob files it then says they can be merged into one and asks do i want to do this

Back