Victoria Beckham "to host ITV chat show"

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Victoria Beckham is on the brink of signing a £250,000 deal to host an ITV chat show, The People has reported today.

The 29-year-old and her management team have been in "top-level" talks with the network for several months about the show, which would involve her interviewing big name stars around the globe.

Granada had originally wanted Victoria - managed by Pop Idol creator Simon Fuller - to become ITV's new "Mrs Saturday Night", but she turned the plans down for being too time-consuming.

"Being tied to a long-running Saturday night show would have been practically impossible to fit in with her pop career and family life," a source explained.

"Simon came back with a concept for a show which would have her interview A-list stars over a couple of days at their homes, at work and at play."

If Victoria agrees to the deal, a pilot could be filmed as early as next Spring

lets hope that she does not agree i remember jerry hall trying to interview it was crap what the he** would beckham know about interviewing the world has gone mad the white coat men are coming !!!

Thats all we need anotehr person with no talent doing a chat show. Well Fergie did ok in the staes I suppose. Last night I had to put up with Jordan and her trying to improve her profile - at least shes's got T*ts I suppose. God what next Dale Winton marrying Nell McAndrew for real.

allroad are you kidding? Winton is as queer as they come m8, its obvious :)

As for Victoria Beckham, she cant sing for a start and as far as im concerned has no other talent whatsoever, i'll be switching over to des o connor for sure ;)

i agree chris the whole thing is a joke about beckham him and her dont give a sh*t about anyone except themselves Anyway enough back to the dale winton thing i know he pushes with the other shovel but did he really get married as rumour has it the whole thing was a publicity stunt

i'll be switching over to des o connor for sure

Say what you like about old Des, love him or loath him, at least he has a talent for what he does.

The lunatics are indeed taking over the asylum if she gets a show.

:confused: :puke: :puke: :confused:

DALE WINTON ADMITTED IT ON THIS MORNING SHOW WITH FERN AND PHILIP THAT HE WEDDING WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT

Back