Very cheap flights

gareth

Member +
Reaction score
milk it this weekend at bmibaby.com - seats on sale from just 45p!

bmibaby, the airline with tiny fares, has today launched a massive Internet seat sale, selling 250,000 seats at crazy prices at bmibaby.com!

All routes are included in the sale, which starts today and runs until midnight on Monday 6 October 2003, from all UK airports: East Midlands, Cardiff, Manchester and Teesside!

Fares on domestic routes start from just 45p each way, excluding taxes and charges with international routes starting from just £6.45 each way, excluding taxes and charges.

Routes included in the sale are Alicante, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast (International), Cork, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Geneva, Jersey, Malaga, Milan (Bergamo), Murcia, Nice, Palma, Paris (Charles de Gaulle), Prague and Toulouse. Seats included in the sale are valid for travel from 1 November 2003 until 26 March 2004.

Go on treat yourself to a break.

:Clap:

Make sure you check elsewhere aswell.I've just been to prague my flight was £98 return,I checked the bmibaby deal and they wanted £125 they blag you on the airport taxes etc.Don't ya just hate it when they do that!!

Back