vermin media

I got my discount by emailing them ,I was then rang by and offered a discount the new bill for October has arrived and I now have to pay £20.15 for 30meg bb

Has 30Mb not increased to 60Mb now?

Has 30Mb not increased to 60Mb now?

No you could have upgraded to 60 mb if you did it by the 1 september for £2.50 extra for 6 months and then £5 extra a month I have just emailed them again about the price increase while they are offering new customers a very low price

I thought it had all been done :).

They let me pay for 20Mb for a few months when I could have been getting 30Mb for less.

I got my discount by emailing them ,I was then rang by and offered a discount the new bill for October has arrived and I now have to pay £20.15 for 30meg bb

i just got this throught the post..so i will be paying £18.50 per month for 24 months with a loyalty discount of £4 per month..i see its a 24 month contract..im not happy being tied down to a 24 month contract..so im gonna ring them and say id be happy to pay £18.50 per month for 24 months....but you need to increase my speed to 60 meg...lol...can they increase price within the promotional period ?..what you guys think ?

bfkoyp.jpg

Back