CD & DVD vcd

J

jorokiry

Please can you help I,m about to try and copy video footage to vcd so I need answers, Is it possible, what software is needed, need to buy external cd-writer as I've no extra slots on PC any cheap good ones about, do all dvd players play the cd-r/vcd. Im sorry for all the questions but if its possible it would be a great help .Thank you

Easy CD Plat 5 or Pinnical Studio 7 or Nero will all do the job and all CDR now have burn proof tech and can handle all formats <a href="http://www.dabsdirect.com" target="_blank">www.dabsdirect.com</a> for CDR or as your in NI if you e mail me I will give you the address of a cheep trade supplier in Belfast as far as the software is concerned I have all the above and wont see you stuck. Thats what being a member of this forum is all about you know!!

Two of the above items of software are available from my site if you dont have them. Theres a few more new ones that I have 'Record now Max, and VOB Instant' which I may be putting up shortly. The Yamaha is supposed to be quite a good external.

hi m8 here's wot i do i use Easy CD Plat 5 some of the time and nero other as Easy CD dont aways work,both easy to use.<br />i got 2 plextor writers 1st one is a 12/4/32 scui<br />the new one i bought is a 24/10/40a ide burn proof<br />very good writer at 110 quid.

cheers BOWIE

Thanks everybody still in the early stages some more questions to be answered but will be interested in the software and bowie going by the read/write/rewrite figures is the writers external?

Back