CD & DVD VCD to DVD How

peaceandloveuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good programme for converting VCD to DVD without loosing the audio , also is there a programe for vcds similar to the old DVD Dycryptor for doing similar but for vcds.
Many Thanks in advance for any replies

winavi will convert owt to owt then just burn with nero or whatever you normally use

I still use convertXtodvd to convert files and then dvd Santa to burn. Just what Im used to :mad:)

freemake video converter can do what you are requesting but you will lose any menu structure you have. I will convert the mpeg1 used in VCD to mpeg2 used by DVD. It can also create and burn DVD as well (though no menus)

Free Video Converter | Convert Video Formats Free | Freemake

I got to ask why you would be doing it, you won't get any better quality then it currently is.

freemake video converter can do what you are requesting but you will lose any menu structure you have. I will convert the mpeg1 used in VCD to mpeg2 used by DVD. It can also create and burn DVD as well (though no menus)

Free Video Converter | Convert Video Formats Free | Freemake

I got to ask why you would be doing it, you won't get any better quality then it currently is.

Yer VCD is really bad quality these days, why dont to look into downloading BD and BR rips,, and getting a media player are usb pen and dvd usb player.

Back