Various jokes (adult)?

billyhl

Inactive User
Reaction score
A blonde and a brunette are walking down the street.

The brunette says to the blonde, "My boyfriend has dandruff so I gave him Head and Shoulders."

The blonde replies, "How do you give shoulders?!?!"

A brunette walked into a doctors office and said" Dr. Dr.! It hurts all over, what should I do! Every where I touch hurts!" He touched every where asking if it hurt, and her reply was always no, he then asked "Were you once a blonde?"

" Why, Yes" she said "How did you know?"

"Because you have a broken finger! "

Why do blondes have TGIF written on their shirt?

It stands for, "Tits Go In Front."

A blond woman named Julie finds herself in dire trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in serious financial trouble. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help. She begins to pray..."God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lottery."

Lottery night comes and somebody else wins it. Julie again prays "God, please let me win the lottery! I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lottery night comes and Julie still has no luck. Once again, she prays..."My God, why have you forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask you for help and I have always been a good servant to you. PLEASE just let me win the lottery this one time so I can get my life back in order.

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open and Julie is confronted by the voice of God Himself: "Julie, You have to meet me halfway on this... You have to buy a ticket."

A Russian, an American and a Blonde were discussing space travel. The American argued that because they were the first to put a man on the moon, America was superior in space travel. The blonde stated her kind were going to be far superior to Russia and America because they were going to be the first to land on the sun. The Russian asked the blonde if she was nuts. Didn't she know that it was impossible to land on the sun? The American asked her just how in the hell she thought they could accomplish this considering the heat and extreme brightness of the sun." well, duh!" the blonde replied. "we're going at night."

A bloke is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. Two genies appear and they tell him he has been granted three wishes. The guy makes his three wishes and the Genies disappear.<br />Next thing he knows he's in a bedroom in a mansion surrounded by fifty beautiful women. He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house. Suddenly he feels something soft underfoot, he looks down and the whole of the floor is covered in $100 Bills. Next thing there is a knock at the door. He answers the door and standing there outside are two persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until he is dead.<br />The two Klansman walk off. As they are walking away they remove their hoods, it's the two Genies. One Genie says to the other one: "Hey, I can understand the first wish, having all those beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to. I can also understand wanting to be a millionaire. But why he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond me".

Two cannibals are eating a clown, one turns to the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

A Cannibal father and Son were walking through the jungle when they saw a beautiful naked blond run by. The Son said to the dad "Let's track her down, kill and eat her". The Dad said back "No, let's track her down and take her home and kill your Mother"..

One day these two blondes were hired to clean this guy's house. While they were there the air conditioning broke, so one of the blondes said, "Hey, since no one is here and its so hot in here lets take off our clothes. "The other blonde agreed. So they took their clothes off. Later that day they heard a knock at the door. One of the blondes went to the door and asked who it was. "Blind man," the person answered. The blonde said, "Hey, since he's blind he can't see us." So she let him in. As soon as the blindman stepped in he said, "Nice tits where do you want these blinds."

Back