Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

v4 gold colour on screen

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
my little girl has one is it worth me havin a play , when l remove the card it goes gold, so l have to do a mod on the ds will it still let her play the games she has or only sd card ones ? hacked ? and l have to get a thing to plug into the box as l mod it ? is it worth it for kids games lads

smirnoff_rules said:
my little girl has one is it worth me havin a play , when l remove the card it goes gold, so l have to do a mod on the ds will it still let her play the games she has or only sd card ones ? hacked ? and l have to get a thing to plug into the box as l mod it ? is it worth it for kids games lads

Gold/yellow screen means it's new firmware...you don't HAVE to flash it if you buy a passme2 cartridge but you will still need a Supercard...you can still play originals hacked or not...it is DEFINATELY worth the effort for the little ones :)

johnlennon said:
Gold/yellow screen means it's new firmware...you don't HAVE to flash it if you buy a passme2 cartridge but you will still need a Supercard...you can still play originals hacked or not...it is DEFINATELY worth the effort for the little ones :)
ok m8 wot price am l looking at for the two cards and the software is on here ? and it here plenty of sites to download games m8

cards.jpg

can u tell which ones cheers

Last edited:
so l just put the card into my card reader m8..
also some of the links in the sticky not seam to work is there anywhere alse l can download the setups programe m8

if you buy 1 + 5 then you won't need any software and no need to flash, should work straight out the box. (you may need the supercard software to convert the nds roms to the required format, but that comes on the disk supplied with the supercard)

note 1 is the SuperCard SD (you will need to buy a seperate SD Card)
and 2 is the SuperCard Mini-SD (will fit flush into a phat ds)

shop around for whichever you choose, I bought my SuperCard mini-sd gba flash cart from some dude in japan off ebay, saved £14 compared to that online store

Last edited:
Back