V+ hdmi to scart

kniner

Member ++
Reaction score
anyone know how to convert a V+ box back from HDMI to scart, when don't have a hd tv to see the picture on...tv packed up so having to use a tv with scart only!! any help Please

If u can see the menu when using the buttons at the front m8,goto Settings - Change Display & Audio Settings then change from hdmi too scart

Last edited:
no .....get nothing on the screen at all ....I need to some how change it back to scart ....BUT with out see info from the remote ON SCREEN i AM STUCK!!

K........... found this that hopefully will help

Hold in the Stop and Play/Pause buttons on the front panel, and press Reset. Keep Stop and Play/Pause held in until the display says 'boot'.
After a few seconds the display should say 'outpt'. Press the Fast Forward button several times until the display says 'Sd', then press OK. Wait for the V+ to reboot then you should be back in SCART mode.

Zooropa...just a mater of interest where did you find the info....unable to find anything in the user guide

Sorry m8 i cant remember :err:even looked through me history but cant find it,i know i found it on google but i know that aint guner help :silly:

Back