V+ box - safest place to get hold of one?

sideysid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'll need a V+ box for my sister when she moves next week, but I was wondering wheres the best place to get hold of one.

Surely if its a subbed box, where do the sellers on Ebay get hold of them?
Obviously even though Id use a noise blocker for tb on the line, I prefebly wouldn't want a knocked off one, as surely VM will have it on their records, and that must be the same as just modding your own subbed box in their eyes?

Cheers

the only one u will get will be 'knocked off'. The boxes remain the property of the cable company forever!!

About £50 or so m8. v+ are the 2110,s aint they? :Cheers:

nope v+ ive seen go for over two hundred on ebay not worth it though no hd channels yet but the recording tv bit is ok but box crashes to much have to keep reseting it

u can ask a cable engineer mate if u see a van on the road....they usually sell it for like £150-£200

Thats so pricey!
I'd love s decent HD box though, I'm gona subscribe for one when they sort out the on demand and free HD channels. unless anything better comes along that is!

I've been offered one via Ebay (after it was swiftly removed) for 140 +20 delivery with BK and IRD so that sounds ok... :)

careful with ebay m8y heard of ppl getting a knock from the police after buying off ebay do your self a favor and buy a dbox2 for about the same money

guy not far from me bought a box of ebay and his house got searched by the police looking for ntl box,s not long after could have been buying the box or maybe not ssafer asking a cable guy for one

i found a person selling a v+ silver one for £80 he has the virgin card i suspect the card be rom11 bod?? should i go for it??

go for it

hi m8 i'd go for it but make sure if its not from your area you no how to change the net id to your area...good luck

Back