Upcoming boxing events

I watched that Liam Williams last night, now there's one tough cookie. He might not be the best boxer in the world but one tough barsteward. Gave that Andrade one tough night. I am intrigued with the Canelo v Saunders fight. Although Canelo is very good I have a feeling Saunders might take him the distance and if he does he might just nick a points win.
Rumour is, Saunders is in the best shape of his carer

Noooooooo, ffs !! Boxing is a art a craft not a f●●kin pantomime. Might as well have this guy back as referee ce7da95254ad03d3a374cd071ce510a535dd7f6f.jpg

They don’t calling him Money Mayweather for nothing. Logan Paul has been very clever and has got the attention of the media and people are talking, a bit like McGregor did in the UFC with his trash talk and his ability to sell a fight.
Mayweather has seen the media attention that Paul is generating and is taking the opportunity to make himself some money with an easy fright.
The only way Paul could win is with a Haymaker if he can land one but mayweather has fought the best of the best and nobody managed to really have him in any serious trouble tbh with his elusive movement and great chin.
I don’t know if it will do the PPV’s that the Mayweather and McGregor fight did we will have to wait-and-see.
I do think there is a lot of people want to see the Paul brothers beaten and who better than money Mayweather to school Logan in the art of boxing.

Last edited:
I for one really don't care, tbh it's nothing no more than money spinning white collar boxing and I don't care too much for that midget Mayweather. Not too clever these days flashing wealth in today's climate.

I'll always hark back to Mayweather after he beat Marcos Maidana for the first time.
He put a poll on his website saying whoever gets the most votes I will fight next, Khan won hands down with over 50% of the votes.

The contract was signed at Khan's end and sent back only for Mayweather to announce a rematch with Maidana 4 months later with no response to Khan, he basically ignored him.

Now sceptics might laugh at Khan facing him but Mayweather doesn't possess power especially a ko punch. I think he's 1 ko in 12 years.
Mayweather loved to fight slugger, journeymen, hard hitters so his cover up high arms comes into play. He never liked the thought of Khan type boxer standing at range picking punches and risk a dull points loss.

Mayweather one of the greats ? greatest money generator I'll give him that but boxer ? He's not in top 20.
Del La Hoya was robbed in a similar way Hagler was robbed against Sugar Ray, all about the money.

I don't class it as boxing, it's no more than a p1sstake and greed. I won't even look for the result, just a joke. It's the same as all these idiots in their 50's coming back.
It's going to take a death before it all ends. You seen Tyson ? he's higher than an F1 fighter in every interview talking like a f##kin Greek philosopher knowing the meaning of life.
Let the true boxers crack on AJ v Fury a true fight

Back