Up-to-date channel bouquets/services?

john18715

Inactive User
Reaction score
Up-to-date channel bouquets/services - sorted

I found a really comprehensive one in the downloads folder but it was dated from back in January. Has anyone got a more up-to-date one?

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
you did not look far :Wave::Wave:

Thanks m8 It was the sat downloads that threw me, I was looking at different sub headings, anyway you never picked up the Scottish accent "St-Andrews"lol

Last edited:
Found a good one eventually...

Captains Dreambox Settings for DM 500/50x0/70x0 / 90E-58W

Written by Captain Picard ®

Happy Newyear to all out there.

Just Enjoy (o_O)

For the non AC3 people.
Next time i will put as normal i hope.
Work just take a lot of time, too little spare time these days :S

Maybe someone want to zap and set all AC3 to stereo.
Please mail me if you want to do that.
You will have the list always first

Till Next Time Cheers,
Captain Picard® / DragonFly®

Up-to-date as of yesterday, believe me it is very comprehensive, I wonder where these guys get the time to do this stuff. :Cheers:

Found a good one eventually...

Up-to-date as of yesterday, believe me it is very comprehensive, I wonder where these guys get the time to do this stuff. :Cheers:

Hi i use captains settings they are very good***

what do you mean dreamset 213*** ?. i've downloaded the latest captains for jan this year , unzipped it and im trying to figure were goes were on me 7020.
i did copy all the zips contents over to my DB7020 folder :-" /etc/enigma" , folder but then i lose me sat .im FTPing to me box so can someone explain out the captains zip folder were do i put it ( go easy lol) once im FTPing .
thanks,

I hanve a TM9100 my bouquets go in

/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

should be a similar path i think

i'll say it this way then , say i have a dreambox 500C (call this BOX 1) which is flashed with DW 2.0 and scanned and bouquets all manually done so its running perfect.
i then get a new dreambox 500C and flash it but dont scan for channels or have bouquets for on it.
what i want to know is which files do i FTP to my PC from "BOX 1" then FTP over to my "BOX 2" ?.Do i transfer the "service" files etc........ and which , were , when , why ?.

The captains services are for satellite, as this is the satellite section.

Nothing to do with cable!

But since you asked...

On DW v2, go to blue button menu, user features, select ServicesBackup.

A file called services.tar.gz will be created in /tmp. Copy this to your PC.

On the new box, copy the services.tar.gz file to /tmp and select ServicesRestore from the user features menu.

Job done.

More info on services and bouquets here

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean dreamset 213*** ?. i've downloaded the latest captains for jan this year , unzipped it and im trying to figure were goes were on me 7020.
i did copy all the zips contents over to my DB7020 folder :-" /etc/enigma" , folder but then i lose me sat .im FTPing to me box so can someone explain out the captains zip folder were do i put it ( go easy lol) once im FTPing .
thanks,

Hi just start dreamset and click on the sattelite icon you will now need to configure your box setting once you have done that test the setting and save it then click on open and choose the setting you want to transfer if you click on the services you have chosen you will go to the next screen and you will see channel list and bouquets now click on transfer and click write once finish box will restart you can use this programme to edit and save your settings i hope this helps you****

i'll say it this way then , say i have a dreambox 500C (call this BOX 1) which is flashed with DW 2.0 and scanned and bouquets all manually done so its running perfect.
i then get a new dreambox 500C and flash it but dont scan for channels or have bouquets for on it.
what i want to know is which files do i FTP to my PC from "BOX 1" then FTP over to my "BOX 2" ?.Do i transfer the "service" files etc........ and which , were , when , why ?.
which program do you use in flashing ur box??
most of those programs will also be able to extract ur bouqetttes which you can then load to your new box.

On the Pli web site they have setting called Captain Picard, would this Captains settings and those be the same?

Just read the txt file in the file and it seems they are both the same settings.

Last edited:
Back