Up the Arse

yeh bout time he scousers got one over the wenger boyz. but i'd rather have the gunners winning the league then chelski.
but don't write off man u yet!!! we are the masters of come backs!! :)

id rather see chelsea win rather than arsenal anytime. although they wont have earned their success

siross said:
id rather see chelsea win rather than arsenal anytime. although they wont have earned their success
So arsenal & Man U are just gonna give us the title are they ? if.....and a big IF we win the title of course we would have earned it and deserved it, just cos we've got the money to buy players means nothing, all teams buy players in the transfere window (man U £20 million for rooney ?) only difference is Chelsea can afford any player in the world at any cost, and then buy the next expensive player and the next and the next...lmao..anyone telling me that they don't wish their team had the spending power of chelsea is talking bull !

chelsea have just come into money at the drop of a hat, united, arsenal have earned their money, not so much arsenal cos there gonna be a bit skint with the new stadium. im not having a go im sure every chelsea fan loves having a russian billionaire run their team. not every team has that oppurtunity though

I know you wasn't having a go Si ;) and all I was really trying to say is the money is great :) but money don't always bring success, look at last season Ranieri had the money but failed to buy the correct players, if you look at what players he brought in well I'd say about 80% have been sold or put out on loan or free transferes, so morhino has kind of re structured the whole squad during closed season so a credit to him and the players for being in the posistion their in (5 points in front at time of post) so yes I can't argue the money hasn't greatly helped, but IF and as I said earlier a big IF we do win the Premiership, I think the team would have earned it regardless of abromovitche's money ;) it's a tough league and another major player in the title race can only be good for the Premiership

yeah ur right, a massive chunk of ur success should be down to ur manager, even though i hate him with a passion the arrogant piece of work. but i still dont mind chelsea as a team :S. if united dont win the premiership then id love to see chelsea win it. anyone but arsenal :)

Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal

Bronto said:
So arsenal & Man U are just gonna give us the title are they ? if.....and a big IF we win the title of course we would have earned it and deserved it, just cos we've got the money to buy players means nothing, all teams buy players in the transfere window (man U £20 million for rooney ?) only difference is Chelsea can afford any player in the world at any cost, and then buy the next expensive player and the next and the next...lmao..anyone telling me that they don't wish their team had the spending power of chelsea is talking bull !

(Originally Posted by siross
id rather see chelsea win rather than arsenal anytime. although they wont have earned their success )

come on u two there's only 1 team
:Cheers: ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL :Cheers:

Back