unbricking psp

So can I make a pandora's battery for my ds lite?

:Moon:

lol wrong forum.
neway i here what you have all said and i understand about needing a psp that is already got custom firmware on it in order to make a pandora battery.
thanks for you help.
on another vaguely related note, i heard that there won't be anymore downgraders is this true?

another thing:
is unbricking and downgrading etc. legal?

Last edited:
lol wrong forum.
neway i here what you have all said and i understand about needing a psp that is already got custom firmware on it in order to make a pandora battery.
thanks for you help.
on another vaguely related note, i heard that there won't be anymore downgraders is this true?

another thing:
is unbricking and downgrading etc. legal?

There are no need for any new downgraders while the pandora way still works. Until Sony find a way of blocking it, or reversing how it works, then I doubt there will ever be any.

Unbricking is legal. Downgrading is a grey area. Depends on the digital rights act of the millenium. I think it would be down to a judge to decide, but having isos is definately more serious than downgrading a psp.

the reason i ask is im thinkin of doing it for people wen i get myn dun, and charging for it, but doing it for the students union at my university. if ders any risk i wouldn't do it

the reason i ask is im thinkin of doing it for people wen i get myn dun, and charging for it, but doing it for the students union at my university. if ders any risk i wouldn't do it

why don't you just send them over here and it wont cost them a thing.

Upto you really. I dont think you would get into trouble for it, if thats what your asking.

Back