Un Fooking Touchables

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
42 games now - the record has beed equalled !!!!!!

hahahahahahaha

i could hear the mancs singing when we went down to middlesborough who played excellent to be fair !

no campbell no vieira and we showed the premiership what the champions are made of

you thought we had lost did'nt ya lololololololololol

watch out premiership and champions league arsenal are coming !!!!!!!!!!

TOP OF THE LEAGUE and the only place to be

have you seen this trigger

you wont belive how many records arsenal have broken and currently hold PMSL.

http://arseweb.com/other/record-breakers.html

its amazing list proving to the rest there has been no one like the gooners !

PMSL

this is my favourite

Most records held by one team: Count 'em yerself!
We challenge anyone to prove us wrong!

i was pissing myself lmao

You haven't won two Champions Leagues(European Cups) yet. :salute: :salute: :salute:

:Moon: :Moon: :Moon:

glad you added the yet

its just a matter of time ;)

I've got to admit, Arsenal have got a formiddable side now... the records they have broken just do not compare to anyone else before them.... Congrats to the Arsenal management and to the team... I concede.... we won the treble but although Arsenal have not achieved that they have broken a hell of a lot of records and I will admit myself that they are probably the best club team in the world at this moment in time... it pains me to say that but it is true..... Come on Rooney, Smith, Rio, Keano..... we need to get to grips and at least give them cockney *******s a run for their money!!!! We're Man Utd.... we sholdnt be outshadowed by a bunch of french cockneys!!!!

yeah but its the majority of your supporters and its them bloody cockneys that buy your shirts i cant stand lmao (down with the cockney devils (or as they are known down here "tossers" lmao)).

we got a spanish thing going on at the moment aswell ;)

i think mancum utd have had some good buys this season, for your sake you should hope that you dont lose any more points as you will come good but it might be to late if you carry on playing the football you are playing at the moment.

all i can see as rivals is chelsea and they play over the top defending (but they have only had 1 goal against them in 5 games) but it is effective.

COMON THE GOONERS 2 SEASONS UNBEATEN LOL

(never forget where we made history)

The question is how long can Arsenal hold it up for?? With too london teams at the top makes me sick. Yes id rather see Chelsea win over arsenal but c'mon .. What have the Cockneys been up to?? Yes that's it Been watching too many Manchester United Videos :rolleyes:

i watched a manc game yesterday i am sure wenger wont use your last games as a focal point for a team talk ... he might to show them this is how to beat utd without going into second ?

ere also the cockneys won the league without a defeat and we now have gone 45 games without anyone beating us in the premiership we hold the record that stands the test of time in the premiership.... obviously you only watch utd games so to comment on what the cockneys have been up to is laughable to say the least lol.

you won the champions league once its not a right to the comp if anyone has that right its REAL MADRID not utd, you won the league 3 times in a row... so did arsenal in 1930's

oh shit i forgot i cant talk about arsenal in the 30's well why can utd talk about the 90's ?

its all the past aint it ?

but you do have a champions league over us, but the question is how long will that last ?

Back