Ultimate Modem Hacks A.I.O

they are rar files i think so u'll prob need to have winrar or a similar program installed.
also i'd imagine that this is a collection of programs not just one craigend33 so u'll have to find the specific program inside the download.
sorry not had a chance to download it and look at it but from the description it looks good.
Well done all involved and well done to gentlex for posting.

yea mate it is a collection of programs and i did extract the file with winrar ,but none of the programs will run for me.

Is it just me or has anyone else had this problem with the Bt Home Hub DSL Hack file its just 0 bytes so no way you can extract it as there is nothing to extract. I've seen this AIO all over the net on private p2p servers and the odd torrent site but none of them have a working file for the Bt hub hack. anyone got a copy of the files handy they can share ?

Thanks Zedsdead & hatchet for help and posting this file, thats just what i was looking for :)

Now i can go have a good mess with the hub :Clap:

Have you done the BT hack yet Stressed?

Just had a flick through the guide and all it seems to do is convert the router into a 7G model? Seems pretty pointless to me, unless I have missed something?

:)

Going to have a mess with it all after dinner m8 ;-)

I'm hoping to get a bit more out of it than just making the router do circus tricks m8 hehe.
got a few projects and tests i want to try out on it nothing to crazy (yet) lol

Back