Uktvnow app on android stick

paddyirish27

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm trying to get the uktvnow app working in a cheap android stick I brought lately I've downloaded the app for fire stick and the mx player pro but the video decoding isn't right and the colours are all wrong.
Do I need a different player or will this app even work as it's perfect on the phone?
Any ideas greatly appreciated ☺

it works fine if you can put up with the adverts have it installed but never use it

Use it all the time on my android box,never had a problem with any links on it but as u say the adverts are a bit of a pain but i use a wireless mouse so literally know when they are guner pop up :)

better of just using the other addons which give same content no adds lol

better of just using the other addons which give same content no adds lol

Are you talking about kodi and xmbc? I've not tried any of these yet bit which are the best and quickest to use as in get on a channel that works straight away much like the uktvnow app does?

yes kodi the worlds your oyster depending on what you want to be viewing will determine the addons needed

Hi all,
I'm trying to get the uktvnow app working in a cheap android stick I brought lately I've downloaded the app for fire stick and the mx player pro but the video decoding isn't right and the colours are all wrong.
Do I need a different player or will this app even work as it's perfect on the phone?
Any ideas greatly appreciated ☺

Try the the standard mx player 1.7.4 not pro version

works with standard player fine the adds are the killer lol

Back