UFC Heavyweight Title Fight Velasquez v Dos Santos Free on Sky 13th November

Redgun71

DW Regular ++
Reaction score
UFC heavyweight title fight Velasquez v Dos Santos will be free on Premier Sports Sky Channel 433 2am Sunday morning as mentioned by Dana White, Gareth A Davies & Lorenzo Fertitta on Twitter 07th November.

What about VM customers. I know its a fox broadcast in the states but I thought ESPN would have carried it in UK still.

According to bloodyelbow you can watch it live at UFC.TV (you need to register)

I watched conferences on there before. Its not HD quality but its not bad.

I thought channel 5 were covering the ufc now the want to sort the selfs out like and get one commited channel its still the best sport going apart from footy but it seemed to hit a high last year and then drop off.

I think its missing a few characters these days like chuck liddel and tito, I used to love watching the ice man goto town shame he got punch drunk.

and rampage jackson went to pot aswell shame shame at least we have some uk intrest though now with bisping and dan hardy

You may of notice that this fight is not numbered, last fight was UFC138 (Leban vs Munoz) and the next fight is UFC 139 (Dan Henderson vs Shogun Rua) which I believe is going to back on ESPN.

All of the fights on the undercard is on Facebook UFC® on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos

UFC/Fox are showing the fight on Setanta Ireland 105 & 401 and Sky 423 (free-view) usually 433 (PPV), sorry don't know if it is going to be broadcast on VM.

Channel 5 was showing UFC fights about a week after the event took place, don't know what happen as I've got Sky/ESPN.

If you can wait a couple of hours or a day you could download it from BT or Newsgroups .

Velasquez to win hes a monster lol

hes a tough cookie eh lol!
i watched one of his recent fights, dont remember who it was versus but he battered the guy lol
gonna be a good fight! :)

You may of notice that this fight is not numbered, last fight was UFC138 (Leban vs Munoz) and the next fight is UFC 139 (Dan Henderson vs Shogun Rua) which I believe is going to back on ESPN.

All of the fights on the undercard is on Facebook UFC® on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos

UFC/Fox are showing the fight on Setanta Ireland 105 & 401 and Sky 423 (free-view) usually 433 (PPV), sorry don't know if it is going to be broadcast on VM.

Channel 5 was showing UFC fights about a week after the event took place, don't know what happen as I've got Sky/ESPN.

If you can wait a couple of hours or a day you could download it from BT or Newsgroups .

yea i noticed that it wasn't numbered!

UFC heavyweight title fight is suppose to be on
fox sports hd on hispasat 30W, which is still FTA!

Cain Velasquez v Junior Dos Santos

10730 H 27500

ps the leban v munoz was a good fight, enjoyed it! :)

Back