Ufc 72 Ppv

AlanFAT

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Got a qwickie, UFC 72 is on Setanta sports PPV this weekend, this is what I got of the net info wise

"UFC 72 is broadcast at 8pm, on Saturday 10th June, and is repeated at midnight. Costs £14.99.

Setanta Sports is on channel 538, 539 on Virgin Media.

(For Virgin Media Subscribers) -
To order an event, press Home and then (6) More on demand on the day of the event and select (5) Live Events, and then (1) Today's Events.

You can select (3) Future Events before the day to see the details of when an event airs.

Setanta Sports is on channel 538, 539 on Virgin Media.
(This is for Virgin Media Subscribers)."

Having not got a normal Subed pace box etc (long, boring story about my analog only area!) I have no way of checking if I'm ok to get it and I certainly dont want to run around just b4 it starts trying to sort it out and re-scanning etc!

Anyone got any ideqas how I can tell?

it will be on the SID Oxo or a similar named channel, and its the 16th

Yeah, sorry I diodnt see that, I was cutting and pasteing from the other posts in another mma forum thingy. this saturday, didnt want to go to it but am booking m tickets for september the 8th at the o2 dome on monday morning for ufc 75, good stuff!

Cheers, for that, I'm gona go and look out for that channel type

Anyone got anythin to add on this? Its t - 30mins and I cant see anything at all, just doing another service scan just in case!

Same channel as last time 'Other NVOD' (frequency is in the service file for TW Liverpool area). Not sure about other areas though.

did anybody get a pitcher i found the channel but could not get a pitcher what a downer.

How do I know if I've got it, what's it showing right now?

yeah, its on right now.
Poor me hasnt got it, looks like a download job tomorrow then!

I'm so glad I've booked my actually ticket for ufc 75 in London....!

I dont have it either, does this mean nobody in my area has ordered it (not surprised at £14.95)?

I dont have it either, does this mean nobody in my area has ordered it (not surprised at £14.95)?

It was aired on Setanta PPV, just like SBO it's not done via a VOD service, it's streamed until the show ends (infact, it was streamed twice last night).

Everyone should have been able to pick it up (unless there's a problem in your area with it like last time), usually you have to manually add the channel as (at least for me), the DB doesn't automatically pick it up.

Anyone help me with manually adding this channel?
I have no idea what to add!

Back