txt speak query

I luv u spelled backwards for some reason?

Maybe its just a completely random word caused by the person using predictive texting?

Last edited:
Maybe someone's hinting that you have a problem with your grapes? :)

uvula (s), uvuli (pl)
1. A small, soft structure hanging from the free edge of the soft palate in the midline above the root of the tongue.
2. The small piece of soft tissue that can be seen dangling down from the soft palate over the back of the tongue. The uvula is described variously shaped like a U, a tear, or a grape. Its name comes from the Latin word uva, "grape".
It is composed of muscle, connective tissue, and mucous membrane; however, its function is not certain and it seldom causes problems.

lol thanx guys i asked and it just means i luv u backwards.

Random fact #32

Did you know (in my best Michael Caine voice)...

When you type smirnoff into your phone when predictive text is switched on, it displays poisened which is exactly how you'll feel after drinking copious amounts of the stuff :)

Random fact #32

Did you know (in my best Michael Caine voice)...

When you type smirnoff into your phone when predictive text is switched on, it displays poisened which is exactly how you'll feel after drinking copious amounts of the stuff :)

when i type my wifes name in my phone which is amy it comes up with cow! spooky :)

Back