Turtle Beach half price sold out Argos ADVICE PLEASE

CoolHandLuke

Inactive User
Reaction score
My Son had his heart set on these turtle beach xp500 headphones Buy Turtle Beach XP500 Headset at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Headsets. shame there sold out, as they were compatible for the ps3 and xbox and pc.

Does anybody know of a decent alternative headset to buy ? the Astro 40s look a nice set, but way out of my price range around a £100 is the most I am willing let him spend on a hedset.

Any Ideas please...

My Son had his heart set on these turtle beach xp500 headphones Buy Turtle Beach XP500 Headset at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Headsets. shame there sold out, as they were compatible for the ps3 and xbox and pc.

Does anybody know of a decent alternative headset to buy ? the Astro 40s look a nice set, but way out of my price range around a £100 is the most I am willing let him spend on a hedset.

Any Ideas please...

Zavvi Have them for £100

turtle beach xp500 headphones

Turtle Beach XP500 Pro Gaming Headset Games Accessories | Zavvi.com

£140 bit to much for me, I originally said he could spend £50 but when I seen the half price offer thought Id let him buy them for £100.

Just reading some reviews now alot seem over priced to be honest I have £40 sony ones for my pc that are great quality.

Back