TSPanel

corbindallas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone used this to update their DMBox? Not sure if it it suitable to download and use.

Anyone used this to update their DMBox? Not sure if it it suitable to download and use.

AVOID!! also what box?if you have genuine update from software management in settings if not tell us what box you have and we may be able to enlighten you.

Hi I have a DM800HD PVR genuine box with enigma2, want to add a epg but not showing any on my current setup thus looking at the TSpanel, will avoid if not sutiable.

Hi I have a DM800HD PVR genuine box with enigma2, want to add a epg but not showing any on my current setup thus looking at the TSpanel, will avoid if not sutiable.

I am running openpli 3.0 with tspanel installed it caused loads of problems with hard drive etc.I would recommend you install crossepg and cooltv guild with rats bouquets,these can be found in download section as independent ipk for install.if you aint up to all that get an image that works good with all that stuff like openpli 3.0 as everything is available from the plugin menus within image.

enigma 2 is the O/S What image are you running openpli/blackhole/Gemini etc..epg etc should be available from your plugin menu?

Last edited:
Hi AJT think you answered my question on another post my image is The Gemini Project 2, will try the openpli 3.0, have no current epg access from the plugin menu.

Hiya mate use the openpi 3 , great image and all the plugins can easily be installed from menu , stay WELL away from ts panel !! That thing is just a pain in the rear !!

Hi AJT think you answered my question on another post my image is The Gemini Project 2, will try the openpli 3.0, have no current epg access from the plugin menu.

Hi i wont diss the Gemini image but it is very restrictive as everything comes from their servers.without a doubt openpli is a great choice.light simple and stable and update daily from software management in settings,also anything and everything is available to download and install from the plugins menu,and everything on here like rats stuff etc is compatible.
as for TSpanel its a good idea but it cause to many crashes and screws with hard drive so avoid at all cost,as wizz once said everything you get from tspanel can be got elsewhere and installed on its own.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for responses but I though openpli 3 was no good for the DM800HD because not enough power in the cpu??? Abu has a post in downloads with openpli 2 beta version with extras is this what I should be trying or is 3 still ok to use with my box?

Hi thanks for responses but I though openpli 3 was no good for the DM800HD because not enough power in the cpu??? Abu has a post in downloads with openpli 2 beta version with extras is this what I should be trying or is 3 still ok to use with my box?

openpli 3.0 from their site is perfect for you.its a clean image and you add to it what you want plugin and bouquets wise.
Download | OpenPLi - Open Source Set-Top Box Software

DON'T GET CONFUSED BETWEEN IMAGES AND PLUGINS FOR GENUINE BOXES AND CLONE BOXES..
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=18

Last edited:
There is no OpenPli 3.0 for the DM800,but you can use their 2.1 :)

Hi is the cross epg up and running okay at the moment?

can you be a little more specific.do you want to know is it working okay with a particular image or box or something else.
I have dm800se on openpli 3.0 and all is working fine

Hi it was on openpli 2.1 for my DM800HDPVR that I was going to install it on but saw some posts stating that there are recent issues with crosspeg and did not want to install if unstable. Can't use 3.0 with my box according to the Openpli download site thus 2.1. Also want to use it on a new Du+ Vuo with enigma2 when I get it.

Hi it was on openpli 2.1 for my DM800HDPVR that I was going to install it on but saw some posts stating that there are recent issues with crosspeg and did not want to install if unstable. Can't use 3.0 with my box according to the Openpli download site thus 2.1. Also want to use it on a new Du+ Vuo with enigma2 when I get it.

Hi i imagine you will be fine.If ever an issue arises there is normally a fix put out within 24 hours so go ahead and install.
use crosspeg epg and coolmans tv guild for the complete package.

Back