CD & DVD trying to rip a dvd i made

DVD Fab Decrypter (free or platinum) is the best ripper.

If that doesnt work, you need to fix the damage. Either clean and fix (CD/DVD cleaners & polishers in all computer shops, PC world etc) or use something like isobuster to recover / ignore the damaged bits.
If your still struggling with ripping your DVD try Alldj DVD Ripper, I have used most programs and this seems to work with most DVD's giving many options for use which may or may not be of use to you. Will look around and see what else to suggest if needed.

mate ive only just dune it tonight lol....

used a proggy called Xilisoft dvd ripper platinum 5....

its pritty good as its the only one i could find that would rip it off the dvd and its fixed the bad bit in it now magic ..

probley the same sort of thing as alldj dvd ripper you siad get

cheers

Last edited:
Just for ther record Craigski is right, Fab has a recovery program that will try reading a disk slowly but surely, it may take hours on a particularly bad disk but it is very successful.

Although the name has been retained the modern DVDFab is not the one you want, the older one was able to read copy protected disks etc and they were closed down for that reason.

Messa

Have you tried cleaning the DVD first, use a soft cloth and wipe straight from the inside to the outside, then use clone dvd with the retries set to 100 or 200.

I did the same for a friends daughters wedding DVD which wouldn't read and eventually after repeating the process above each time it failed managed to get the VOBs off.

Back