Last edited by a moderator:
like to +1 to wayneeboy19117 for his excellent service

updated - napster

please add

can you add to violentj rep for me please many thanks

updated - napster

ok my last post is lost somewhere waiting for approval and i said one for tlogic, thats a mistake, should have been logic187

updated - napster

SCAMMED by osborne82

Please add osborne82 to the untrusted sellers list as i have been scammed by him and he now no longer answers his pms or the post for the item i purchased off him. missing leads and remotes so item useless without them.

added to list, but i dont trust you aswell.
napster (dw team)

Napster comment

Please add osborne82 to the untrusted sellers list as i have been scammed by him and he now no longer answers his pms or the post for the item i purchased off him. missing leads and remotes so item useless without them.

added to list, but i dont trust you aswell.
napster (dw team)

I have never had dealings with you napster so unfair comment above i would say. So me being honest about an untrusted seller makes you not trust me??? Strange i thought DW was for all members to try and help each other and not rip other members off so i have then alerted other DW members to this person so that they dont have the same problem.

I cant think of any reason for this unjustified comment from yourself unless osborne82 is your pal.

osborne82 is not a pal of mine, but he has said he posted items special delivery which you must have signed for, so if a parcel is missing thats not his fault its royal mail, and you know royal mail dont rush themselfs to sort claims out.

and as to your comment about been unjustified there are to sides to each story

yeah mate there is oh and just to correct you he sent the box by royal mail special delivery (zc802748711gb) which i have signed for and is here but he never sent the other items otherwise i would have recvd them. Has he given you the royal mail tracking number for the other items as i can try to trace them myself if he has but i doubt it. Check the tracking number above and you will see the date i rcvd the box and then if you check the forumn you will see the date i was chasing the other items is after i have signed for the above item which was the box only. He stated he had cocked up and would send the other items on to my address when he got a moment but i can assure you he hasnt. Maybe what i should do is send it back to him in huddersfield and ask for a full refund instead of just requesting him to be added to the untrusted sellers list then we wouldnt be having this discussion or maybe we would but then it would be over whether he gives me a refund or not. Like i offered to rat your quite welcome to read my pms to osborne82 to prove my honesty in this matter.

few phone calls to RM and a fair bit of running around on my behalf there response is
items delivered :) so unsure whats the problem is. in any event

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1DK31736BJ421082C)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
1 Jun. 2008 Payment To Name Removed by Rat Completed ... -£10.00 GBP

£10 refund for the "missing" items
i aint after scamming anyone and not once have i ever done so, and tbh i have far better things to do than run round after a picece of coax cable for you.

cheers

osborne82

remove osborne82

Please could you remove osborne82 from the untrusted sellers list as we have resolved our transaction amicably and everything is now in full working order with all parts purchased. I would like to thank him for finally resolving this matter and did say i would request him to be removed from this list now that he has rectifyed the situation and everybody is back to being happy.

updated - napster

few phone calls to RM and a fair bit of running around on my behalf there response is
items delivered :) so unsure whats the problem is. in any event

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1DK31736BJ421082C)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
1 Jun. 2008 Payment To Name Removed by Rat Completed ... -£10.00 GBP

£10 refund for the "missing" items
i aint after scamming anyone and not once have i ever done so, and tbh i have far better things to do than run round after a picece of coax cable for you.

cheers

osborne82

Not just cable though as power lead and remote also missing but have now purchased them off ebay thanks to your £10 refund. you never supplied me with the 2nd reference for the missing royal mail parcel when i requested it otherwise i would have been able to chase it and would have had confirmation it had actually been sent. we all have better things to do than chase items purchased and there was enough room in the parcel with the box in for the leads and remote to be put in and sent together as 1 parcel. but hey sorted it now myself with your refund so your name should be removed from the list shortly as requested.

add to trusted

can some one kindly add wazok to the trusted sellers list
many thanks
top man arrived today glad to do business with you

updated - napster

can i add the jackel for buying nokia n73 thanks m8

updated - napster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back