translate japanese

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
is anybody able to translate what ive been told is japanese on some instructions for me please? its for instructions on how to make a penguin (dont ask, its a surprise birthday gift for highlander, please dont tell him lol :p)

tia peeps :)

Attachments

• japanese penguin.jpg
    japanese penguin.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 36
is anybody able to translate what ive been told is japanese on some instructions for me please? its for instructions on how to make a penguin (dont ask, its a surprise birthday gift for highlander, please dont tell him lol :p)

tia peeps :)

Will Google translate not work?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

i only have that jpeg picture m8, so not too sure how to get that into google ;)

This in only a punt but can you save the jpg as as a pdf as you might then be able to get a translation as the OCR (optical character recognition) is normally pretty good and there are a plethora of free ocr converters online

edit - I was too slow to reply about OCR lol

"A picture is worth a thousand words" springs to mind.

Another punt though, how about posting the picture on a few japanese general forums ?

It will need a short japanese request header (from google translate), but many japanese read/speak english, even that may not be needed.

If you think about a japanese request here (for something similar) I'm sure someone here would try to help.

Back