Transcoding Problems (sort of)

notaclue2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I am having an issue (well 2 actually) with transcoding the stream from my Vu+ Solo 2.

Issue 1 - Using BH 2.0.9.1 I can get everything working correctly the problem occurs when using it at work. For some reason the filter software on the works network does not allow port 8001 or 8002 through the firewall. It used to work until a recent upgrade in the software. I can still stream in using my mobile data if I turn off the wifi. Now the logical conclusion would be to change ports however after much searching on the net I cannot find a way to do this. I know you can use VLC but each channel would need to be set up individually which is not really feasible. So if anyone knows how to change the transcoding port or have another work around I would be very grateful.

Issue 2 - Same issue except I used OpenVix Apollo 0.29. The issue here is that I CAN change the transcoding port but I cannot get Inadyn set up to allow the no-ip address to be read. I realise that AJT (thanks for all your work by the way) set the image up without Inadyn started but when I go to start it I get the error "feeds not available". I have FTP'd the inadyn ipk file across and tried to set it up that way but to no avail.

any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Back