Trampolines

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
Hi peeps,

Just wondering if any of you peeps have a trampoline in the garden? Well, we bought a 12ft one for our daughter a Christmas and we have been accident free until yesterday. We thought we'd take advantage of the great weather we had in Scotland and have a barbie with our friends that have just moved up here from London.

Anyway after a few drinks, I thought i'd get bold and see how high I could jump, Anyway, to cut a long story short, I collapsed in a heap after something going on the side of my knee.....lol

I thought I'd sleep on it and see how I was this morning but found myself in A&E today. I have apparently caused some soft tissue damage next to my knee? The nurse was having a good laugh as it's usually 7 year olds she looks over after trampoline accidents, not 39 year olds......lol.

Unfortunately I have to walk on it after a day of rest so it's back to work tomorrow?

Looks like my trampolining days are over :(!! They are great fun too?

Anybody else found themselves in A&E with a trampoline accident?

I have a trampoline in my back garden, not a big one, dunno how big..ive been accident-free since I bought it. Feel sorry for ya ;)

We have one in the back garden, and my son loves it, but this is more of a warning,

If you let your kids on it make sure you buy the additional sides that are available. Recently we were visting a friend in hospital and opposite was a 14 year old boy who got one for his birthday and during tha party had a bad jump and landed so badly on the floor he broke his back and is now paralised for life.

Dont like being a scare monger but better safe then sorry eh .

We got one with the sides, now when I see some friends' without it really scares me. I suppose it's like not wearing a seatbelt, most of the time it won't matter...but when it does it really does.

Alcohol and moving don't mix, so alcohol and trampolining definitely don't mix.

Good to see you're still having fun at your age baaheed! (I'm much younger than you at 38!)

If you let your kids on it make sure you buy the additional sides that are available.

Yeah, Our has the side netting on. That was a must for me!!

Good to see you're still having fun at your age baaheed! (I'm much younger than you at 38!)

PMSL......Watch what your doing if your on one next year AT&T......lol ;) That's me retired from the sport!!

Back