Total ULTIMATE In carSOUND SYSTEM

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
I Have a total In car system for Sale.If you want more info on anything ask. Everything is no less than 6months old MAX and comes as NEW Headunit 6by9's, amp, subwoofer.

1):) Headunit that is 4x45WAtt plays mp3's,cd,radio mw/FM With a wicked blue display detatchable pannel & flips down, pre-outs bass boost as new boxed with everything plusISO connectors.

2):) 1600Watt Amplifier Mosfet techknowledgy 4 channel bridgable to 3,2 or 1 channel amp. This will take over the headunit and make everything POWERFULL! As new

3):) Spl (SPL is a american make) 12" swbwoofer in a perspex blue tinted box. The box has an inbuilt Neon ring with a swtich to make it pulse with music or stay on/off VERY POWERFUL VERY LOUD!!

4):) 2x 6by9 pioneer speaker each has the power of 330Watts what more do i need to say?

Pictures are avaliable i got a new car so i dont need these and i need money for university in august so i need a quickish sale. For the whole lot i'l ask £290 or any reasonable offer i am a 59* rated ebay seller as well.
I recommend you collect the goods i live in Leicester Contact me on 07932617498 (leave a message if i dnt pik up) or e-mail [email protected]
Or Post after all this is want fourms are for
thanks

Back