Top-Up TV preview begins

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The "coming soon" notice that used the same colour scheme as Top-Up TV has been replaced with a rolling promotional video advertising the new upcoming service.

A channel scan/retune may be necessary in order to receive channel 26 - currently labelled as "." - on the SDN multiplex, which is broadcasting the preview.

Just watched the preview of top-up on free-view and you cant get it if you have brought a new free-view box cuz they dont have a slot for the card.....you need an old itv/on digital box or wait for the new boxes to come out with the slots....i bet some people will be hacked off seeing they have spent out on new boxes and cant get the service..... :rolleyes:

Im sure I read somewhere u can buy an adapter ?

I don't think I'd ever pay for this. Annoying that bandwidth on "freeview" is now going to be eaten up with pay channels.

Dutcho said:
I cannot seem to get this channel ???
i done an add channels this morning m8.... i think the channel is named as "." this is where they are previewing top-up..... :)

I dont know if i should ask this here but could we get these channels for free with our old fun cards and programmers?

Thanks,
Dom

ok read the top up tv thing

pipehose said:
well we all hope we will

it says updated by means of software ? when receive card ???

has anyone got the software without the card ???

or has anyone got the card ????

and knows any more -- than what has been posted already ???

anyone can email me -- if they have any of the above ??
email [email protected]

we all should have fun hacking this !!!!!

Back