Toolbar

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you know that i run the technomatesoftware site and blog for something to do, well ive now started playing with 'addons' for it as well, this is copied from the blog

We are in the process of beta testing a few new 'addons' for the websites, when i say 'we' i actually mean i am testing some new features, but if anyone wants to try them out before release, feel free to contact me.

The first one will be a small toolbar for your browser, which most people actually have installed without even realising. The one i have created has a direct link to the blogs homepage, so no matter where on the internet you are browsing, youre only one click away from seeing whats new on here. It also has a search engine, it can automatically check your emails for you and alert you to new mail, it has an internet radio player, it will tell you your local weather, it can give you real time updates directly from the website, but, you can also customise it with a choice of nearly 25,000 different apps. link it to your facebook, twitter, linkedin, RSS newsfeeds, install games on it, office applications, loads of cool stuff

its totally secure, "We've earned the Safe Download certification from TRUSTe. We stand behind your safety and privacy. That's why we never collect information from or about you, the end user."

And like everything else thats on this site, its COMPLETLEY FREE!!!!!

this toolbar will be released VERY soon, but i am interested in anyone who wants to test it out prior to release, for some feedback, so if youre interested, please comment, or email me directly if you dont want your contact details shown

my email is

digidude {at} eurosky {dot} co {dot} uk

also coming in the near future, will be android, apple, blackberry and windows smartphone apps

soon, there will be NO reason not to know whats going on, on technomate software blog

:)

Anyone whos interested in having a play, can download and install the toolbar by clicking the link below

Download Toolbar

Following a request by email, the toolbar now has a youtube - mp3 ripper built in. Rip your favourite youtube videos to mp3 audio with a single click :)

Back