Took the plunge with 800 HD

do you have to flash via web browser or can you just connect via null modem cable as its a virgin dm800 and flash it this way ?

cheers

Last edited:
flash via web browser quicker

what bootloader are you on????

Last edited:
i believe if u use dream up it takes about 60 mins to flash image, unless you use the patched version of dreamup
via web browser takes a couple of mins
connect dm to your router with ethernet
switch on dreambox, while holding the power button till u get the ip of the box
type ip of box into web browser and select location of your dm800 image and then flash

the bootloader ssl76c is built into the image, so it will automatically installt ssl76c

the bootloader ssl76c is built into the image, so it will automatically installt ssl76c

gst-plugin-flv_0.10.24-r9.0_mipsel
  gstreamer_0.10.30-r0_mipsel
  Second stage SS76C from Sim201 TEAM.

never noticed that :doh:

its 76 D bootloader if that sounds right.

if u flash that image it will make bootloader 76c, if you want it to be 76d you will have to flash the phoenix, do not reboot and then flash the seperate 76d bootloader

Theres no real point having Bootloader 76D with the DreamElite Phoenix image, this image uses older drivers. Image 76D is only of any use with newer images that contain new drivers.

Cheers for the info guys, tbh I aint got a clue bout These bootloaders and things. Lol. Have flashed it anyway via web browser and as said, only took a couple of mins, nice one. Just took me bout an 1 1/2 hours to sort out sat positioned and channel scans an that . Lol.

right starting to struggle a bit now lol.

Installed ccam 2.1.4 i think it was, from the addons menu connected with DCC, went to etc cccam config and entered required data, then save and exit.

But no channels clearing !

Any ideas ??

Last edited:
Are u reading a card or is it from a share ? if from a share is it good ?

Having trouble setting up 16 E !

Had a similar problem with the dm 500s but managed to tweak it into position but cant manage it this time.
if you goto 16 E from say 28.2 then as its nearly there the signal jumps to 98 % then nothing. i then stepped the motor east but no sign of the the stronger signal ! Any suggestions ?

Also can you download a 7 day EPG off the addons because cant seem to find any in the addons.

cheers

got 16 E sorted now aswell. :banana:

Just need to sort EPG now.

once you have done the download you should have your epg, rytek is built in the image

Back