TomTom Required

msidgwick

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need a tomtom either the tomtom 300,500 or 700 at a reasonable price or anyone know of any cheap sites.

My husband is a truck driver and some lowlife wrecked his truck at the weekend ripping the dash out and taking the sat nav,tracker and generally destroying the truck unfortunately my idiot husband left the remote and screen in the truck well hidden he said but obviously not and now his boss has told us we are responsible for replacing it(ouch). Tracker did not have a battery back up otherwise we could have retrieved it so if anyone can help pleeaase with a cheap tomtom or cheap website with tomtoms for sale it would be greatly appreciated.

there have been some peeps sellin em on here for reasonable prices. but pls be cautious if buying from new members.

cheers

i have a seven and a go check me out at modshack trusted seller
140 for the go you pay p+p
280 for the 700inc p+p

Thanks but the 700 brand new at currys is only £325 with discount code off but what is the go? Thanks

Hi the tomtom 700 is out of my region. The tomtom go at £140 is ok what model is it and what comes with it and where you based or the postage costs. Thanks mate

i bought a garmin i3 in halfords dirt cheap and they are excellent by the way little hand held ,runs on two aaa batterys as well (also has power cable that plugs into gigarette lighter )has speed camera set-up as well

Back