TomTom Maps Binatone F430

capo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all.

Please could anybody help?

I have just purchased a Binatone F430 for £29:99. It has UK and Republic of Ireland maps already installed. I want to install maps for Europe. From what I have read on the Internet it is possible to install Tom-Tom or IGO maps onto Binatone models?

Does anybody please have any information on how to do this?

Thank you in advance for your assistance

I managed to get it to install on that device but could never get it to run always ran out of memory.

You need igo8 that's what I have on mine I'll see if I can dig the link out for you if not I'll upload a copy of my sd card if that helps

Last edited:
Hey ho, sorry for the hijack, I have inherited a Binatone F430. Its poo, moreso cause I am used to Tom Tom, is it not possible to install via SD or anything?

Anyy help appreciated

Hey ho, sorry for the hijack, I have inherited a Binatone F430. Its poo, moreso cause I am used to Tom Tom, is it not possible to install via SD or anything?

Anyy help appreciated

Anyone? any ideas?

tomtom wont work on binatone f430 cos the unit is winCE6 tomtom
will only run on winCE5,but you can run igo primo on this unit via the sd card

tomtom wont work on binatone f430 cos the unit is winCE6 tomtom
will only run on winCE5,but you can run igo primo on this unit via the sd card

Is Igo Primo anygood, only familiar with Tom Tom i all honesty

It's down to personal preference, some folk like TT some swear by iGo. If TT won't run sweet on the device though you should at least try iGo on it. You never know you might think iGo's even better that TT. Nothing to lose trying it.
HH.

It's down to personal preference, some folk like TT some swear by iGo. If TT won't run sweet on the device though you should at least try iGo on it. You never know you might think iGo's even better that TT. Nothing to lose trying it.
HH.

Sounds like a plan, where is the best place for a guide to download, install it?

How about Google, nzb's, torrents, navitotal.com, gpsunderground.com or a combination of those suggestions?
HH.

Back