tomtom map ?

dmccbr

Inactive User
Reaction score
could anyone tell me what map is the latest version to work with tomtom mobile 5.00
i am running 5.62 map i have tried to up grade to 6.05 and 6.32 but neither of these will work on my 6630 it says no map found any help would be great

many thanks dmcbr

the 6.05 should have worked (thats the one i'm using) maybe you've got a duff copy try getting hold of it again from some where else.

can u tell me was it just the map you downloaded or tomtom and the map together and what version 5.00 / 5.20

cheers dilly2206

dmccbr

I got verion 5.20 and the uk map 6.05 separatly,

have you tried any other uk map? and is your tomtom fully working can you browse the options?

and so you know the folder containing the uk map is called Great_Britain-Map which is on the root of the memory card,

cheers dilly2006 all fixed 5.20 and 605 map have you tried any other maps 632 or 650 do you think they will work i downloaded the tomtom then the map and it worked a treat the one i had came down together and didnt work

cheers for all the help m8

dmccbr

glad to hear you got it working :Clap:
I tried the 6.50 uk map plus and that didnt work (it does not show up in the map selection) looks like it will only work with tomtom 6 which currently only works for pda's

Back