TomTom 7.9 on PDA with v8.15 Maps- Instructions

you're looking for a folder in your pda that contains these files or something similar to this.

After downloading Tmotom 7.9, I lost all Favourite (22 addresses), , Tomtom 7.9 Favourite does not have any of my tomtom 7.45.

Is there any way to copy or track my Favourite list from Tomtom 7.45 to Tomtom 7.9

Thanks for your support

After downloading Tmotom 7.9, I lost all Favourite (22 addresses), , Tomtom 7.9 Favourite does not have any of my tomtom 7.45.

Is there any way to copy or track my Favourite list from Tomtom 7.45 to Tomtom 7.9

Thanks for your support

Dear Friends,

To all whom have problem to Track the favourites of Tomtom 7.45 after the upgrading to Tomtom 7.9; all the favourites are stored in MapSettings file, so after upgrade, copy this file which is in old Map folder (7xxx_xx) and past it into the new Map folder (815_2024) .

Hope this helps

this folder seem to be an german name for program files folder

cant find easyusetool can some one upload it or send it to me please.
darrell

on the easyusetools.rar file you posted when downloaded it says file corrupt
so wont work
darrell

thank you am trying this guide now will get back to you how i got on

hi devil666 do you have MSN or anything i can talk to you easily on?
i have a problem :(

cheers in advance

~S2k8~

hi devil666 do you have MSN or anything i can talk to you easily on?
i have a problem :(

cheers in advance

~S2k8~

cant sen you pm mate. whats the problem write it down here i'll see if i can help.

it says when i try and use the map that it isnt activated for that product

(this is on my htc touch hd if this makes a difference)

top post devilxxx, gonna give it a go on me omnia. I got tomtom6 working but needed gpsgate and for whatever reason, a gprs connection to get the signal fix.

Devil,

I hope you can help as you seem to know most about this.
I have a HTC touch HD,

I have installed the Application on the device, and the map folder on the storage card.
I run TOMTOM and proceed through the setup but it keeps coming up with no maps detected.
I have tried both the UK and Irish maps and the UK and Europe maps.
I will try instaling the app again as I have just recopied over the europe maps, but it fails even to detect the voices.

Any idea on what I have missed?

Thanks

John

Devil,

I hope you can help as you seem to know most about this.
I have a HTC touch HD,

I have installed the Application on the device, and the map folder on the storage card.
I run TOMTOM and proceed through the setup but it keeps coming up with no maps detected.
I have tried both the UK and Irish maps and the UK and Europe maps.
I will try instaling the app again as I have just recopied over the europe maps, but it fails even to detect the voices.

Any idea on what I have missed?

Thanks

John

Devil,

Not to worry, i got it working, just reinstalled the app for the nnth time.

Cheers all, now just to get the voices working.

Back