TomTom 6.020 France Map

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a map of France, I've got the GB and Europe map but the Europe one is just main roads only so I'm looking for a more detailed one

thanks

Just checked and there are a few on torrents. A couple of hundred MB though so you'd probably need to download them yourself.

not used torrents much

I'll have a look around on the newsgroups, just wondered if there were any links here first

thanks

There were plenty of them on rapshare, but looks like they all have been removed

Hi Tony,

I've got France 660.1219 which I'll upload to Rapidshare for you.

I'll edit this post with the links when it's done.

File: 660.1219_France.part2.rar
DownloadLink: Error on getting the links - Fehler beim Auslesen der Links
DeleteLink: The file may be forbidden to be shared. - Die Datei darf nicht verteilt werden.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
File: 660.1219_France.part3.rar
DownloadLink: Error on getting the links - Fehler beim Auslesen der Links
DeleteLink: The file may be forbidden to be shared. - Die Datei darf nicht verteilt werden.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll re-name them and try again. Looks like RS deleted them on upload. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay Tony. RS wouldn't display the link so I've renamed it and split it up with Winrar and it took me a while to get that right.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Yay! : multi : That should be it. Hope it works for you.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay Tony. RS wouldn't display the link so I've renamed it and split it up with Winrar and it took me a while to get that right.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Yay! : multi : That should be it. Hope it works for you.

Cheers Rose

thats what I was looking for

Back