Tom Tom GPS Receiver Help - N95 8gb

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I need a bit of assistance with installing the programmes for the GPS Internal software for my Nokia N95 8gb.

I downloaded TomTom Mobile v6.010 for S60v3 Symbian OS9.1 [Cracked] and tom tom is now successgully installed on my phone. I had no maps on my tom tom so I installled the following map - Great_Britain_Plus_Major_Roads_of_Western_Europe

This map was also found in the Zip Folder I downloaded last night from - TomTom Mobile v6.010 for S60v3 Symbian OS9.1 [Cracked]

I put the map details into the Zip File, maps are working fine, is this the latest map?

I now want to ensure my N95 8gb works fine with the internal gps, i have downloaded the following doc, but having problems following the instuctions below.

TomTom[1].With.Internal.GPS.Support.v6.02.S60v3.SymbianOS9. 1.Cracked-BiNPDA

Can somebody please kindly provide me with some assistance?

Have I downloaded the right programe to use my Internal GPS for my tom tom?

Installation Notes :

1) Install 1.bt.sisx. Run it. It should say "Device added"
At this point you can also uninstall it - it is no longer needed.

2) Install 2.GPSd.jar. Run this prior to starting TomTom

3) Install 3.tomtom.sisx

4) Copy the TomTom folder from the 0.Copy.To.MEMCARD.Root.rar
to the root of your memory card.

5) Run TomTom. Choose Yes when it asks you to switch on bluetooth. Go to Change preferences, Show GPS status, Configure, Other Bluetooth GPS receiver, and select the
BiNPDA GPS.

* You need to change the preferences every time you start tomtom. It won't
remember that you were using the internal GPS*

* If you need to switch from internal, to an "external" receiver, you may need
to click on "tomtom receiver", and then "other receiver" to get the list of devices again.

Enjoy this Release.. Many Thanks to BiNPDA Team.

Tom Tom working fine now. I had to remove the original tom tom that was previously installed then install the 3.tomtom.sisx.

Back