TM800HD virgin no more!!!

mannachie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, after using a DM800HD clone for long enough, I decided to break in my TM800HD cherry today. I've used plenty of TM500's and 600's so figured it was about time to try out the 800HD. Still finding my way about with it so I'd appreciate any advice given from those who have encountered all the faults and fixes there are to find. First pain I have encountered is the lack of timeshift on the IQ-29/09/11 image I am using!!

Thanks in advance ........ :eatarrow:

sell it and move on m8 far too many faults to mention and ZERO support from iq/tm

cheers
osborne82

Time shift dosent work, it worked on an old ur image but even that was flakey. If you have been using a DM 800 this will break your heart m8.

take osborne82's advise and sell it before you get angry with it and smash it in with a sledge hammer, i would already of done that to mine but i dont have a sledge hammer :(

Hi guys, after using a DM800HD clone for long enough, I decided to break in my TM800HD cherry today. I've used plenty of TM500's and 600's so figured it was about time to try out the 800HD. Still finding my way about with it so I'd appreciate any advice given from those who have encountered all the faults and fixes there are to find. First pain I have encountered is the lack of timeshift on the IQ-29/09/11 image I am using!!

Thanks in advance ........ :eatarrow:

Unfortunately...there is no fixes...only faults... Hopefully you didnt pay for this reciever or you picked it up ridicously cheap... if not return it ASAP ! The less said the better, theres not really much positive to say about it...

Wow, thanks for the reviews guys, not a popular box at all then!! Shame really coz it does seem very simple to use!

theres not really much positive to say about it...

I dissagree :-0

1. the wifi works well
2. wifi works good
3. it's got good wifi
4. can't fault the wifi
5. real good wifi
6. wifi's great
7. picks up wifi well
8. it's got 2 wifi antenna
9. wifi can make toast
10. wish the rest of the features were as good as the wifi

Oh! did I mention that I like the wifi on the TM800?

Back