tm600 shut down

kingsofsat

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there i have a tm600 thats has been running for over a yr now, but of late on a more regular bassis, when i come to it the box is completely dead and i have to switch it off and on to bring it back, any ideas please

all sorted spoke to technomate support and the tm600 doesnt have a fan, and i mean i had it switch on for over a yr, box must be over heating lol

nothing to do with overheating m8, its software issue, i have a very old TM500, which MUST be restarted at least once in ~40 days, or it does the same thing

as long as i turn it off and back on once a month, itll run fine, if i forget though, than itll be dead, turn off and back on and all is fine for ~ 40 days again

nothing to do with overheating m8, its software issue, i have a very old TM500, which MUST be restarted at least once in ~40 days, or it does the same thing

as long as i turn it off and back on once a month, itll run fine, if i forget though, than itll be dead, turn off and back on and all is fine for ~ 40 days again

digidude m8 its doing it on a daily bassis now cheers

Time of the month digi m8

lol..

I am having the same problem. TM600 keeps switching off on regular basis.
I did factory reset and updated with latest UR image still the same. It keep shutting down, sometimes every hour or so. Now keep it on standby when not using. Problem is not sure client can access my server when on standby.

Deman

I am having the same problem. TM600 keeps switching off on regular basis.
I did factory reset and updated with latest UR image still the same. It keep shutting down, sometimes every hour or so. Now keep it on standby when not using. Problem is not sure client can access my server when on standby.

Deman

Not sure if UR ever fixed this...clients used to get disconencted in standby, it was reported to UR Team to make sure softcam stays active in standby,dont know if it ever got implemented.

This was one the reasons, along with CCCam server mode problems...that I decided to buy clone DM500/600 instead.

Back