TM600 Initial Thoughts anyone

TheDogs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Initial thoughts are that this box looks like its going to be great value for money as long as the support is going to be there...or here

As some of you know ive (like others) have had a little problem with the motor and getting the latest image on the box. Just teething problems as far as im concerned as you have to expect this from a box on its first release.

After my motor probs yesterday i manually moved the dish to 13e using the buttons on the underside of the motor and started again.

On a simple set up this box is relatively easy to set up.you select the sat your pointed to do a scan and away you go.Would imagine a mono/multi lnb would be fine as well.

If you have used linux boxes before the navigation is quite standard.If your new to linux 30 mins should have you finding everything you need.

Blue button twice to update the panel and for a very good selection of addons. The settings on the server need to be updated as they are all from jan/feb.

Uninstalled CCcam 2.0.10 rebooted and installed 2.1.01 with no problems encountered.

Its a very fast box with the channels clearing very quickly with a cracking picture.

The RF Modulator is a bonus and works realy well with options to change the rf channel and also the audio frequency. I had to adjust the sound carrier from 5.5Mhz to 6.0 Mhz as the sound on my upstairs tv was distorted.

The box itself looks nice with the black finish and the control is easy to navigate but that pesky audio button next to the numbers insted of lower down is a pain.

Not tried the pvr function as yet but all in all very happy with the box.
Will be delighted when the other problems are sorted.

My only problem now is the reported password prob with the new image :(

Dogs

Initial thoughts are that this box looks like its going to be great value for money as long as the support is going to be there...or here

As some of you know ive (like others) have had a little problem with the motor and getting the latest image on the box. Just teething problems as far as im concerned as you have to expect this from a box on its first release.

After my motor probs yesterday i manually moved the dish to 13e using the buttons on the underside of the motor and started again.

On a simple set up this box is relatively easy to set up.you select the sat your pointed to do a scan and away you go.Would imagine a mono/multi lnb would be fine as well.

If you have used linux boxes before the navigation is quite standard.If your new to linux 30 mins should have you finding everything you need.

Blue button twice to update the panel and for a very good selection of addons. The settings on the server need to be updated as they are all from jan/feb.

Uninstalled CCcam 2.0.10 rebooted and installed 2.1.01 with no problems encountered.

Its a very fast box with the channels clearing very quickly with a cracking picture.

The RF Modulator is a bonus and works realy well with options to change the rf channel and also the audio frequency. I had to adjust the sound carrier from 5.5Mhz to 6.0 Mhz as the sound on my upstairs tv was distorted.

The box itself looks nice with the black finish and the control is easy to navigate but that pesky audio button next to the numbers insted of lower down is a pain.

Not tried the pvr function as yet but all in all very happy with the box.
Will be delighted when the other problems are sorted.

My only problem now is the reported password prob with the new image :(

Dogs

did you sort the password problem out m8? theres only one way to fix it, reflashing with the newer image (after the password one was released, see image sticky) wont cure it

one or 2 sites are hosting ONLY the image with this password, and not giving any advise on the consequences of flashing this image, or advise on what to do after flashing it. a fix has been released, but youll need the files in the images thread as well as the tutorial for removing the password

dd

Back