TM600 £79 delivered last day today. sun 27/9/9

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to fearona for the heads up on this

20% OFF AT WIZARD SATELLITE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend only Wizard are offering 20% discount on all orders which is an amazing deal, so fill your boots folks

Just enter the word twenty at the checkout where it says coupon code.
Wizard Satellite, Satellite receivers, dishes, lnbs and equipment

not meaning to piss on any ones parade before you buy ,google and you will find loads of peeps that have had problems with this site , I just want members to be informed rather than think because a respected member and a mod has posted ,they are A1 cause there not

not meaning to piss on any ones parade before you buy ,google and you will find loads of peeps that have had problems with this site , I just want members to be informed rather than think because a respected member and a mod has posted ,they are A1 cause there not

From a personal view I have used them loads of time and they have always been 100% for me.

mate I respect you and your opinion but on other forums there has been alot of complaints about there service as I said just google wizard satellite problems and see for yourself, I think it is fair to warn others

mate I respect you and your opinion but on other forums there has been alot of complaints about there service as I said just google wizard satellite problems and see for yourself, I think it is fair to warn others

I had a problem with a starview a few years ago, never answered emails of phone calls, customer service is shocking.

The guy who runs the shop was calling me a liar on the phone, what a joke of a company.

I would avoid.

When people try to send back clone starviews to them they got a bit peeved I believe. No company is faultless and no doubt they have had issues maybe but I have always had a good service from them otherwise no way would I have recommended them to the members on here.

When people try to send back clone starviews to them they got a bit peeved I believe. No company is faultless and no doubt they have had issues maybe but I have always had a good service from them otherwise no way would I have recommended them to the members on here.

I never sent a clone starview back, it was a genuine starview.

They tried to tell me it was a clone starview but eventually agreed it was a genuine one and sent me a new box.

Back