TM500super web interface video lost

woolybunnet

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Don't know what I have done ,but I have lost the video to the pc from the enigma web interface.
Until a day ar so ago I was able to watch tv on pc via the interface online but now when I click the VLC media player button on the interface it tries to open windows media player and I get message cannot open. I can open VLC media player and get sound when I click the apid:0xd0d link on the enigma interface but no video.
Can anyone help as I am real newby to this.
Cheers

what browser are you using ? sounds like the "File Associations" for the stream has been changed to Windows Media Player, check your browser settings and also the setting in windows. the apid uses a different format stream file if i remember correctly and that why its still opening with vlc

if plan on using the box to watch alot of TV on your PC and your ok with using ftp to connect to box i would suggest installing "ZapStream", makes life alot easier.
once stream is opened in vlc changing channel on box also changes channel in the stream on vlc, without needing to reset vlc and restart stream.

go to
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/243970/
ftp "myserver.info" in attached zip into /var/etc/

then on TM600 remote press blue button twice
>My Server
>Zapstream
>>Install
>>Start/Restart
>>Create SteamTV.pls
>>>Install script for creating StreamTV.m3u
>>>Create /var/StreamTV.m3u

then ftp into box and copy StreamTV.m3u to your computer and open it with VLC

located at..
/var/StreamTV.m3u

that StreamTV.m3u file will work to stream from box unless it changes i.p, if so just "create" the .m3u again from Panel and copy again from ftp

also if you want zapstream to be on everytime your restart box within that "Panel" go to

>Auto Start
>>Enable Auto Start
>>Enale ZapStream Auto Start

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers T.D sorted with the file associations great stuff. Will try your zapstream later but many thanks for you much appreciated help and solutions.
Bill G.

Back