tm=twin oe image channel line up

nipperlocko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there I`ve installed the new image with help from Abu Baniaz (thank-you)it comes embedded with an auto bouquet, however it only finds around 550 channels as against around 970 on a blind scan, now obviously I don`t need all those channels but some I do use have not auto loaded ie, both setanta channels, am I doing something wrong or is this in its infancy and will have more channels added later

The OE ABM (OE Alliance Auto Bouquet Maker) will only do the channels for the official subscriber and regions selected. Unfortunately the bouquet editors can't cope with the OE ABM bouquets so editing is not possible. Dreamset won't even open them. The grand plan as far as I can gather is for the feature to be self sufficient with no hacks required when the providers make a change. The good thing is that OE ABM, does not disrupt existing bouquets and it is very fast.

You are not doing anything wrong. Solution is to use Rats's updater plugin which will install his very good channel list and also the OE ABM. Leave the two "all channels" bouquets for SKY and Freesat and hide the rest.

Back