TM-5402 Server Connection

The Lambton Worm

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been trying to connect to servers using cccam & newcamd on my TM-5402 but nothing seems to work. I've had test lines from a couple of premium servers and also found various lines from free servers but none work. I did happen upon one free server line that worked but it only lasted about 30 minutes before disconnecting.

As a newbie to this I'm starting to get a little paranoid that I have some settings wrong and to allay my fears I was wondering if anyone knew of a working test server that would confirm my set up was working properly?

I've been trying to connect to servers using cccam & newcamd on my TM-5402 but nothing seems to work. I've had test lines from a couple of premium servers and also found various lines from free servers but none work. I did happen upon one free server line that worked but it only lasted about 30 minutes before disconnecting.

As a newbie to this I'm starting to get a little paranoid that I have some settings wrong and to allay my fears I was wondering if anyone knew of a working test server that would confirm my set up was working properly?
hi mate its just a small issue at the moment, this box is only a couple of weeks old and the team hopefully should have it sorted by weekend, its not you, other than that a great box

hi mate its just a small issue at the moment, this box is only a couple of weeks old and the team hopefully should have it sorted by weekend, its not you, other than that a great box

Cheers marra. I agree too, its a smashing piece of kit.

Back